Soccer fever


Oh yeah. it's almost upon us. The 2010 World Cup in South Africa. 40 days, 17 hours, and 7 minutes as I type this.

My favorite going into the tourney has to be either Spain (even without Torres) or Brazil. I like England too. Argentina doesn't look too bad coming in, also. But i'll be repping the Spain jersey this World cup I think. I like Villa too much.

There are two reasons that I'm getting soccer fever and pumped for the World Cup:

One came today while I was sitting in my refereeing re-certification clinic that lasted around 4-5 hours. Yeah, it was long.

The second reason was getting four soccer jerseys for 10 bucks each!!! A normal soccer jersey runs for about 70 bucks so you can imagine my excitement now that you have that insight. There was a garage sale near my house that had a whole room full of adidas stuff and it all was selling for 10 dollars! Thus the equation goes as follows: Soccer jerseys-60 each=a very happy sammy.

keep it real, my people. and remember, hug a jockey today on this "kentucky derby" saturday.
-sam
Song of the day: Can't Stop by Leeland

0 comments: