Coconut


Shaker readers,


I'm afraid we are in the midst of another buffer period in time. But that's not all bad. I actually think I have some questions to pose. Helpful questions for me and my fellow shakers.

Firstly, I'm thinking about changing themes to something more esthetically pleasing and up beat. The shakers are not your generic group of gents and their blog should follow suit. I was wondering if you would be opposing that at all.

Secondly, What are some topics you would like us to address in future posts, or at times when we don't have anything crazy happening in our lives worthy of your valuable time.

If you could email fourguys82@gmail.com, Message any of us on facebook, track any of us down in person. Any method of answering these that would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly before I go. The challenge for the week that I forgot. Hug your mom, and someone else. Easy one this week huh?

Thank you again shaker readers.

Much Love,

ø Connor ø

0 comments: