SHAKE DAY!


Yes. Today is the day we all look forward to. Shake Day. Last official one since it's our last pool workout. But worry not shakers, it's not our last one. We will continue to appoint Shake Day dates until the end of track.


But today I'm sitting in Accounting class. It's kind of fun sitting in different venues as I write my blog from day to day. I'm currently looking for a laptop for college. If you have any suggestions, insight, etc. for me, please contact me via facebook, text, in person or however else you can get my attention.


I really want a Mac and I realize that 8 out of 10 people that give me their opinion will say Mac, but I feel like it's not my time yet. At least not through college. Probably when I get out of college and I start doing some music stuff. Otherwise, I think I'm leaning toward a Dell to be honest but I'm still doing my research on the topic.


Have a good day Shakers and not only be blessed, but be a blessing to someone today.

-sam

Song of the Day: Thrive by Newboys

0 comments: