Release


Well readers I got it back today. "It" being my enthusiasm. Oddly enough.


I got it back at work...odd huh

Actually, I'm hoping the rest of this blog comes to me before I finish. Otherwise....

Sad readers.

I blog too seriously sometimes, actually most of the time. Here is one to blow off some goofy/not serious steam.

Actually this is going to be a short one too. Sorry readers, I just don't have the juice tonight (apparently it get shipped directly from Tennessee, blogging juice that is) I just want to say 3 things.

1. Listen to more Underoath, Chiodos, and The Devil Wears Prada, and The Almost
2. Watch more Psych, The Mentalist, 24, Early Edition, and 30 Rock
3. Drink more McDonalds Shakes, Love More People, Do More RAK(Random Acts of Kindness) Laugh at yourself, Hug somebody

Thank you for allowing a short post readers,

You have my love

ø Connor ø

0 comments: