Monkey


Just woke up from my overnight recovery, and the worst thing is


I work in two hours.

That's beside the point though, I love those eight hours from 11-7 that I can just read and what not. This post is for a good friend of mine. Something special is going down you see.

He's in Seattle.

He's doing May Term with his brother for Athletic Training. Those of you wondering what May Term is: It's something our school is offering during the last 2 weeks of May for seniors to go and shadow and get job experience in their field of choice. No doubt he is going to have a ridiculous awesome time with his brother in Seattle.

I just want to informally tell that Monkey (we'll call him Monkey for theatrical purposes) to take care and have a good time. He's no doubt a stud and its gonna be a long week without having him to do shenanigans with during school (granted I'll be taking pictures for the newspaper during that time) but after school and track bidness. It's easily the best thing to be giving speeches with that guy or goofin around at track meets.

Actually one of the better days in school was when I snook into his team sports class with our fellow shaker Sam. Despite Sam being injured, Monkey and I were a regular one-two combination up and down the floor. It's fun to play ultimate frisbee with a Monkey.

So Monkey, this one's for you man. Take care, have lots of fun. If you meet Bill Gates, ask him for a million. That's chump change for him apparently. =D

Much Love

ø Connor ø

0 comments: