I Love Being A Kid

I realized today that there isn't much difference between a 5 year old girl and a couple of 18 year old guys when it comes to playing in a McDonald's Playplace. Then it dawned on me that I never want to grow up. I am becoming more and more nervous about being an adult because I look at some grown-ups and I know for a fact that I don't want to grow up to be like them. This short post is just a reminder for all adults to take a blast from the past and relive those childhood memories: play in the sand, drink a juicebox, eat some crayons, even wear a diaper (think twice before "using" it). When you're a kid everything just seems easier, and I think we all could benefit from having some "easy" moments every once in awhile. Stay away from the brown crayons though because there's something fishy about those.
---Joe---

0 comments: