A Boot, a 1/2 Marathon, and a Pleasant Surprise


Some things to catch you up to speed on...

I'm currently chained to a boot. It's hot. It's sweaty. But thankfully it's not terribly heavy. Just cumbersome.

Also, this morning was the first annual 1/2 marathon for FCA. It was a fairly big success in my opinion. It will be even better in the future, so stay tuned for more on that next year.

Finally, I had a very unexpected visit from a friend. it was very nice to hang out for a brief time with my good buddy. I'm glad she had a great first year and since the other shakers have been making shout-outs, I think I'll make a shout out to you, Carrie. :)

Congrats on the great first year and it's good having ya back. My song of the day will be dedicated to you.

Have a great day everybody. Stay frosty.
-sam
Song of the Day: Our Love is Loud by David Crowder*Band

0 comments: