Warranty


I survived.


Overnight Part I has been finished. Commence Part II in a little over an hour.

The only real benefit of all of this is that the list of things to do while working is relatively simple and can be finished by 2 AM (I know, I'm still shocked by the fact that its 2 AM) So I will take advantage of that and enjoy some "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis.

To be honest today was nice, sleep sleep sleep. Home at 7:30, sleep till 1:00. Eat, sleep till 7:30. Even got my camera lens mailed in to be fixed. Hang out with some choice friends and reminiscing over the years. Well a friends sister who turns out to be sweet too (even though 10 years ago she was ridiculous =D). Just now I think I'm going to make this a shout out to that friend.

He was easily one of the more chill people I had met back in 6th grade. No joke. We hung out forever and again. Even did a skit in front of the whole 6th grade that resulted in me falling in front of everybody and their mom's (literally). Same music tastes, same movie and humor tastes, we were easily two peas in a pod...(except a masculine pod). Even as things started to split in 9th grade and 10th grade he would still stand by me. Well at least not against me. It was a for real tough time for me beginning high school. I just feel like he should get a shout out. He was an amazing friend. Hilarious but serious when needed too. We still get along today, its just not the same at all. I totally miss it, especially going back to his house and not to hang out with him. We even had competitions to stay up the latest (I always won) and playing pool, talking, all of it. I could ramble on about this for hours, literally. The moral of the short rant and story is this. You were and still are an amazing friend. Maybe not for me, but for somebody. Stay chill over the coming years and maybe we'll end up doing something ridiculous again. Or even eating some turds yogurt =D.

This one's for you
ø Connor ø

0 comments: