Drink my hot kool aid!!!!!!!!!!


If you get the chance, go to youtube and search "julian smith hot kool aid". Then sit back, relax and you'll know what my title means.

Back to current news, I've got nothing philosophical for you today. Simply an update of what I've been going through as of the past couple weeks.

A couple weeks ago, I got my foot stepped on and kinda jammed from a fellow shaker of mine (I'll not name names but he's the one that hasn't written a blog post yet). Through a couple weeks of pain, I found out yesterday that it's a fracture of my third metatarsal. I was not thrilled by it to be honest. I go in to get fitted for a boot today during last hour.

I'm trying to trust that God has a plan for this but it's tough because my mobility will be a lot more restricted i'm thinking... But God is good and I will give him praise all the more.

Prayer for healing would be appreciated.
Thanks guys. Love ya.
-sam
Song of the Day: Don't Waste Your Life by Lecrae

0 comments: