One coloring by a friend can turn a day around


Today has been tough. Trying to keep a good attitude about things. I'm upset about my foot being sprained because I'm fairly active and this is hindering my ability to run wild. But things along the day have kept me going. Even now as I look at the wall next to me here in study hall, I see a coloring of Dora the explorer. It reads:


"To: Mrs. Henning. From: Keely"


Of course it's from keely. Upon looking at the coloring I thought it was from one of Mrs. Henning's kids or something. But I guess it still didn't surprise me to see who it was from. :) good ol' keely.


Simple things like that to make me chuckle keep me going throughout the day.


But keep this in mind (this is more for myself than anyone at this point today), James 1:1, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you face trials because they create perseverance. And when perseverance has fully grown, you will be mature and complete, lacking nothing."


I was going to title this blog post, "-Untitled-" because I was feeling kind of down coming into it, but now I see it as encouragment from random sightings throughout the day. Also, the idea that we should try and see each hardship as a time to learn and grow in our faith.


peace,
-sam
Song of the Day: Amazing Because It Is by The Almost

0 comments: